West Sacramento Community Academy
Learn more about your City's government!
11/19/2023 5:30 PM
UNFI Deploys Zero-Emission Delivery Vehicles at West Sac Distribution Center
The trucks will reduce emissions and improve logistics efficiency and delivery cost.
10/18/2023 3:58 PM
About West Sacramento
Located at the urban core of the Capital region, West Sacramento is one of the region's principal employment centers and is a global food hub connecting the nation's most productive agricultural valleys to international manufacturing, production, sensing, research, innovation, and logistics. The city's population has doubled since its incorporation in 1987, and is currently home to 54,000 residents. The environment of the city is richly diverse, with historic neighborhoods of all income levels, urban development areas and opportunities for large and small infill projects, highly livable suburbs nestled between the urban core and the region's agricultural assets, miles of waterfront, and business and industrial parks, all supporting a powerful economic engine for prosperity.
For local assistance please contact:
Meaghan Stiles - Economic Development Manager
- Guidance and referrals to business planning and technical assistance
- Information about city, county, state licenses and permits
- Find local real estate agents, lenders and other services
- Business assistance, state and local incentives, hiring and training assistance
- Microenterprise training classes in English and Spanish